- Socio-economics development of the rural/urban, tribal and minority socially disadvantaged communities.
- Skill training for self- employment on forest produce and agro products available in the villages.
- To organize income generating activates for improving economics status of the poor.
- Try to avail the safe drinking water to the communities.
- To organize EDP’s for rural/urban and minority youths for self employment.
- To organize activities for empowerment of Panchayat Raj Institution.
- To promote indigenous rural technologies.
- Promotion & formation of SHG’s for economic betterment of rural/urban, tribal and minority economically weaker sections of the society.
- To organize trainings, workshop for promoting and developing local leadership.
- Confidence building among the local youths and capacity building of elected representatives of Panchayat, especially women’s, tribal/rural have-nots.
- To make the rural poor and tribal communities aware about the various Govt. welfare scheme and activities for their development.
- To promote health related activities especially mother and child care, HIV Aids and safe drinking water.
- To check child labor and human trafficking.
- Promote activities to check migration.
- To empower and build the capacities of CBO’s, Local Mandal and SHG’s of the villages.
- To impart non- informal education and promote functional literacy.
Education & Skills
Education & Skills
- More than 15000 students was studied from college, Institute, VTP center and skill development Centers.
- Out of all students studied in our institutes 40% are women and 30% are from SC, ST and minority.
- Established 42 Centers in 16 district of Maharashtra.
- Our students Mr. Prakash Kalaskar is managing director of Karies India Company.
- One of our student Mr. Pratik Sadhu is now Senior Project Manger in Korian Company(MNC).
- Miss. Ramandeep Kaur was 1st University Topper and Gold Medalist from RTM, Nagpur University.
- Many students learnt from our centers are earn more than 60000 per months salary.